“Dataset” Section: Configure the dataset to be created
- Give it a good name so you will know what the dataset contains.
- Specify where the data should be stored. Make sure there is enough disk space.
- Select the data type and storage method.
- If you are about to create an image dataset, set the “Image options”.
- If you are about to create an elevation dataset, set the “Elevation options”.
“Raw data” section: Add raw data
- Click the “Add” button and select one or several raw data files corresponding to the dataset type.
- You will be prompted to select the projection system each time files with no georeference are added.
- If several files are added at once, you can check the “Apply to all unreferenced datasets” checkbox and the projection system will be set for all files.
- You can also remove data files with the “Remove” and “Clear” buttons.
- For each raw data file, the data properties can be inspected in the “Data properties” section to the right.
“Data properties”: Change Projection (if necessary)
- Click the “...” button in the “Georeference” section of the data properties.
- Click the “Start” button to start the dataset generation.
- You can interrupt the process by clicking the “Stop” button.